Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alesk wants to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

alesk wants to join Empty
PostSubject: alesk wants to join   alesk wants to join Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 5:14

new member Alesk just registred on our website he is a old friend of mine and back from a break
i will let him in
all will be my responsability if something works out wrg
i invite him cause i know him verywell and he is a fine player and helps out alot

regards merewen
Back to top Go down
VodaVoda

Number of posts : 163
Guild Characters : VodaVoda (main), YUIxFr3aK // HazyVoda
Time Zone : Singapore GMT+8
Guild : KingdomHeart
alesk wants to join Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100alesk wants to join Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Archer Archer
Alter Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
Main Pet: Firestorm Fairy Firestorm Fairy

PostSubject: Re: alesk wants to join   alesk wants to join Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 5:27

Same goes with me, i'm fine with him in KH.
Back to top Go down
MissDeianeira

MissDeianeira

Number of posts : 27
Guild Characters : Breeder
alesk wants to join Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100alesk wants to join Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: alesk wants to join   alesk wants to join Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 11:36

Idk the person but 'Welcome Alesk Smile'
Back to top Go down
AlešK

Number of posts : 8
Guild Characters : AlesK
Time Zone : GMT +1

Registration date : 2009-02-20

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Champion Champion
Alter Class: None
Main Pet: Yeti Prime Yeti Prime

PostSubject: Re: alesk wants to join   alesk wants to join Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb - 6:15

Tnx to you 3. That means that i have my 3 votes and im noting special from all the others. you want me to tell something about me...

I'm 18 years young Smile and im making my driving licenc atm. I'm going to wood school and i hope i will finish it, that why its the same for me like all the others 1st real life than Rappelz Razz.

I did join this guild becuse nice ppl play in this guild and i did dp much with tham, but much of tham are atm afk and i hope thay will be back soon as posable.

Hmm.. my char is a champ with the name AlesK and he will be soon lvl 116 i hope. Hes pet it's a Blue Pixe with the name DiazCruorr and she is lvl 24+ that means she almoust evo3 what makes me happy.
What guilds... i was alredy in KOS but i did leave thare becuse on the end i was the leader and none did play nomore or rare only and than was there SH and there did the leader stop playing, did play rare and did leave the guild. After that did i do a break becuse off school and now here i'am.

I hope u are happy like me that im in this guild. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry for my Englesh i dont have it in school. Neutral

Lp. AlešK Cool

Last edited by AlešK on Fri 17 Apr - 10:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alesk wants to join   alesk wants to join Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb - 6:42

hey Ales Wink welcome to KH. hope you will have a great time and alots of fun with all the nice ppl in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alesk wants to join   alesk wants to join Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb - 14:10

Welcome Nub
You can ask Nubda to show you around Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alesk wants to join   alesk wants to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alesk wants to join
Page 1 of 1