Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DjMark

Number of posts : 10
Guild Characters : DjMark
Guild : KingdomHeart (i hope)
DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-23

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Battle Kahuna Battle Kahuna
Alter Class: None
Main Pet: Salamander Crescent Salamander Crescent

DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Empty
PostSubject: DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)   DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 3:44

Hi everyone,

I talked to Merewen about joining this guild.
She explained to me, i had to open a thread here, and needed 3 votes from guildmembers.
So, i hope you guys/girls will vote positive for me Smile

About my "Rappelz self":
Character: DjMark
lvl 80 Battle Kahuna
Pet: lvl 80 Orc

I am quite active, but i do have a fulltime job. I usually play around 8-10 hours a week. I think i am quite helpful.
I dp alot, and i think i am a good DP-er, i always keep people buffed, and do my job in DD-ing and help with some healing.
I know i have dp-ed with some Kingdomhearts members, but i dont really remember all their names.
I never pk, as i dont like that part of the game, and i am just not that good at it Smile
Thats something (my P2P skills) that i need to improve...

About my "real world self"
Name: Mark
Languages: Dutch,English, and i do understand some German
Job: Database Administrator Database/Software programmer
Hobbies (in no particualr order) : Sports (passive as in watching Smile AND active mostly as in Fitness/PowerTraining), Movies, Games, Internet, Friends, Music...

Why i would like to join?
As i said, i am a quite active player, and i like the social aspects of the game. Therefor i like it when guildmembers are online when i am. So i can chat/DP with them.
My current guild had only about 8-12 really active players, so that wasnt alot...
Merewen told me about your guild, and i like the things she told me. I like the fact that everyone is treated equal.
I like the fact that this guild is helpful with supplying advice, and also with the guild warehouse items. To me it never felt right to sell a card/item (which wasnt usefull for me) to a random someone. I would rather give/sell cheap such an item to a guildmember, and by doing that, making my own guild stronger.

I noticed Pizzaboy just joined your guild. He was in the same guild as me. I hope he can put in a good word for me Smile

If you have any questions or need clarification, please ask them. As i will login regularly to this forum, to answer them.

Hopefully awaiting your votes Wink ,
Mark
Back to top Go down
pizzaboyy

pizzaboyy

Guild Characters : Pizzaboyy
Time Zone : GMT+1
Guild : KingdomHeart
DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Assassin Assassin
Alter Class: Holy Warrior Holy Warrior
Main Pet: Skeleton Warrior Skeleton Warrior

PostSubject: Re: DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)   DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 8:19

DONT TAKE HIM, HE"S HAXING PRO LEECHER! XD

jk, He left old guild for same reasen as me Smile, he rox in dp's and he's a good guy aswell Wink
*I say yes....*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)   DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 13:47

My vote is yes XD ony 1 more
Back to top Go down
Odalis

Number of posts : 5
Guild Characters : Odalis

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)   DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 14:21

I'd also would like to give him a try. I dp'ed with him several times and he seems to do his job well. I haven't talked to him a lot though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)   DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 11:41

DjMark wrote:
Hi everyone,

I talked to Merewen about joining this guild.
She explained to me, i had to open a thread here, and needed 3 votes from guildmembers.
So, i hope you guys/girls will vote positive for me Smile

About my "Rappelz self":
Character: DjMark
lvl 80 Battle Kahuna
Pet: lvl 80 Orc

I am quite active, but i do have a fulltime job. I usually play around 8-10 hours a week. I think i am quite helpful.
I dp alot, and i think i am a good DP-er, i always keep people buffed, and do my job in DD-ing and help with some healing.
I know i have dp-ed with some Kingdomhearts members, but i dont really remember all their names.
I never pk, as i dont like that part of the game, and i am just not that good at it Smile
Thats something (my P2P skills) that i need to improve...

About my "real world self"
Name: Mark
Languages: Dutch,English, and i do understand some German
Job: Database Administrator Database/Software programmer
Hobbies (in no particualr order) : Sports (passive as in watching Smile AND active mostly as in Fitness/PowerTraining), Movies, Games, Internet, Friends, Music...

Why i would like to join?
As i said, i am a quite active player, and i like the social aspects of the game. Therefor i like it when guildmembers are online when i am. So i can chat/DP with them.
My current guild had only about 8-12 really active players, so that wasnt alot...
Merewen told me about your guild, and i like the things she told me. I like the fact that everyone is treated equal.
I like the fact that this guild is helpful with supplying advice, and also with the guild warehouse items. To me it never felt right to sell a card/item (which wasnt usefull for me) to a random someone. I would rather give/sell cheap such an item to a guildmember, and by doing that, making my own guild stronger.

I noticed Pizzaboy just joined your guild. He was in the same guild as me. I hope he can put in a good word for me Smile

If you have any questions or need clarification, please ask them. As i will login regularly to this forum, to answer them.

Hopefully awaiting your votes Wink ,
Mark

Join approved
Welcome

Done by merewen
Back to top Go down
DjMark

Rappelz Stats

PostSubject: Re: DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)   DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 11:53

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
VodaVoda

Number of posts : 163
Guild Characters : VodaVoda (main), YUIxFr3aK // HazyVoda
Time Zone : Singapore GMT+8

Registration date : 2007-07-31

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Archer Archer
Alter Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
Main Pet: Firestorm Fairy Firestorm Fairy

PostSubject: Re: DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)   DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 13:50

welcome you DjMark. So you were from the same guild as pizzaboy, seems guild 666 is starting to merge in xD Maybe we will be seeing more nice and good ppl coming over from ur previous guilds in near future. We shall see Smile
Back to top Go down
DjMark

Rappelz Stats

PostSubject: Re: DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)   DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 1:43

Well,

I left 666 because there were not alot of active players. And a big part of the players who were active already left...
But we shall see what the future brings Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)   DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DjMark would like to be considered as a guildmember :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Join Us-
Jump to: