Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New memberrequest: Daeras

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New memberrequest: Daeras Empty
PostSubject: New memberrequest: Daeras   New memberrequest: Daeras Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 20:51

Heya. Since Daeras (Dias) had some probs with the confirmation e-mail for an account on KH site i'll be writing his app instead.

Nickane / Character : Daeras. 50+ Huna after 3 days of playing (boosted by phantashia and Xenofan from 43 to 50)
Name: Christoffer Blomdahl
Nationality: Swede
Old experiences:
WoW
Diablo2
Might and Magic
DaoC
Warcraft III
Dota
Starcraft
Ultima Online

In other words: An experienced guy from various strategic and 3rd person roleplay games with a deep knowledge about both the basics and the more advanced layouts of how to play a significant role in a party.

Reason for joining KH:
Forced by PhantashiA. And really has no saying in this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what can I (phantashia) say...
ofc i'll give u my Vouch since i know what woods u are carved from! CU in ventrilo matey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New memberrequest: Daeras   New memberrequest: Daeras Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 21:06

He got my blue pxie. Let him in PLS. We need to put him to work Razz Vote yes. Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New memberrequest: Daeras   New memberrequest: Daeras Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 21:06

well you know the nub got my vote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New memberrequest: Daeras   New memberrequest: Daeras Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 21:15

well since you made such effords to get him on r3 i think you can have your way and get your friend in
sry we wont get to know each other cause i quit guildmaster and hang my boots into the trees

go go go KH

giving my last vote
its a yes
although i dont know him

kindregards merewen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New memberrequest: Daeras   New memberrequest: Daeras Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 18:27

LaondA wrote:
Heya. Since Daeras (Dias) had some probs with the confirmation e-mail for an account on KH site i'll be writing his app instead.

Nickane / Character : Daeras. 50+ Huna after 3 days of playing (boosted by phantashia and Xenofan from 43 to 50)
Name: Christoffer Blomdahl
Nationality: Swede
Old experiences:
WoW
Diablo2
Might and Magic
DaoC
Warcraft III
Dota
Starcraft
Ultima Online

In other words: An experienced guy from various strategic and 3rd person roleplay games with a deep knowledge about both the basics and the more advanced layouts of how to play a significant role in a party.

Reason for joining KH:
Forced by PhantashiA. And really has no saying in this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what can I (phantashia) say...
ofc i'll give u my Vouch since i know what woods u are carved from! CU in ventrilo matey!

join approved]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New memberrequest: Daeras   New memberrequest: Daeras Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New memberrequest: Daeras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Join Us-
Jump to: