Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of ShadowMate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowmate

Number of posts : 3
Guild Characters : ShadowMate
Guild : KingdomHeart
Application of ShadowMate Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Application of ShadowMate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-18

Application of ShadowMate Empty
PostSubject: Application of ShadowMate   Application of ShadowMate Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul - 10:22

Hello all,

Name: ShadowMate
Class: Shadow Hunter
Level: 58
Previous Guilds: None

I'm playing on Lydian from few weeks.I have 120+ warlock on slamander but i got bored playing there. So i've choose Lydian for my new home Razz .I'm looking for activ guild that dps together etc. I'm easygoing and I like to help others. From what i heard u are helpful guild so we have something in common Smile

I hope my application will be approved . Take care all KH members Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of ShadowMate   Application of ShadowMate Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul - 14:16

shadowmate wrote:
Hello all,

Name: ShadowMate
Class: Shadow Hunter
Level: 58
Previous Guilds: None

I'm playing on Lydian from few weeks.I have 120+ warlock on slamander but i got bored playing there. So i've choose Lydian for my new home Razz .I'm looking for activ guild that dps together etc. I'm easygoing and I like to help others. From what i heard u are helpful guild so we have something in common Smile

I hope my application will be approved . Take care all KH members Smile
its cool that people say so
but what i miss in this post is , who said so, do you know anything or anyone of us etc

regards merewen
Back to top Go down
shadowmate

Application of ShadowMate Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Application of ShadowMate Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Application of ShadowMate   Application of ShadowMate Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul - 17:21

I dont know any of u but i used to dp at my knight with Aishay and i know he is cool and quite good player.
Um and ppl who said that u are helpful etc . are my friends who just run guildless or so and who was dping with your members Smile
Back to top Go down
Kate74

Kate74

Number of posts : 72
Guild Characters : Misty1

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Assassin Assassin
Alter Class: None
Main Pet: Orc Warrior Orc Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application of ShadowMate   Application of ShadowMate Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 1:18

hi shadow Smile

at the risk of sounding rude, and im not trying to be, i just have 1 thing to say:

i dont have the right to tell you you cant play on another server or anything like that but we here need ppl who are going to be active as im sure is the same on the other server you play on. we need ppl who arent going to play here 1 week and gone the next 2-3 weeks and considering you have so much time vested in ur other char of lvl 120+ im just wondering if you will be staying here on lydian to play and be a part of our guild or another witch ever the case may be. i can say myself i have a char on a different server and i do but this is where my main is and i havent played on that server in prolly 4 months so you see where my statement is comeing from. i hope i didnt offend you and that you understand what im trying to say. Smile
Back to top Go down
shadowmate

PostSubject: Re: Application of ShadowMate   Application of ShadowMate Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 6:13

Hi Kate
Yeah I know what u are trying to tell me. And i must tell that i log on my salamander char only to talk with ppl or so im not playing there anymore so u dont have to worry about my activity Smile I wouldnt look for guild on lydian if wouldnt be sure that i will stay here for a long time Razz
Back to top Go down
Zaffre

Number of posts : 5
Guild Characters : Zaffre
Guild : KingdomHearto.o

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Application of ShadowMate   Application of ShadowMate Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul - 0:46

Sounds good to me, you have my vote =D
Back to top Go down
woogie38

Number of posts : 8
Guild Characters : Woogie38
Time Zone : Central, USA

Registration date : 2009-06-24

Rappelz Stats
Main Class:
Main Pet:

PostSubject: Re: Application of ShadowMate   Application of ShadowMate Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct - 0:53

another from me, thats 2
Back to top Go down
woogie38

Number of posts : 8
Guild Characters : Woogie38
Time Zone : Central, USA

Registration date : 2009-06-24

Rappelz Stats
Main Class:
Main Pet:

PostSubject: Re: Application of ShadowMate   Application of ShadowMate Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct - 0:56

omg...its time i get off this website...this application is from july? or am i really just that crazy...if its from july, i rescind my vote-otherwise it still stands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of ShadowMate   Application of ShadowMate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of ShadowMate
Page 1 of 1