Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply   BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 11:54

Hello All,

My Ingame Name is: BabyJaff
My RealName is: Wayne
Where i am From: I am From United Kingdom Smile Living in England right now, but was born in Wales (So yes im a little welsh Smile
My Age: I am 20 atm 21 this year

Why i am Applying: I am Applying to Guild Because i would like a place to play and enjoy Smile I Have been playing game for quite a while now and ived had to play most of it myself, except for the Parties i join to grp Smile Gets a little boring on your own in end,

After Talking to Merewen when i saw her in CV 1 Today Smile, I am Applying to see if i can join your little grp, and possibly make some firends Smile so i may grp and lvl with ppl who are fun to play with Smile and those that enjoy the game Smile and to see if i can add to you Community of players Smile

A Little while back i quit game for a short period aswell giving my account to a friend so she could play Smile after coming back 2weeks ago(approx) ive lvld a few time and ive started to rebuild my gear and pets or Cards that i use Smile to what it was once before Smile

Well thanks to anyone who has read tis Smile and im hoping for an answer soon, btw i am not too good at writing things like this i find it hard to explain this at time Smile so if u find it hard to get to now me thru this post maybe, just give me a pm ingame Smile im up for a chat sometime

Well Gl ingame all Very Happy

p.s. sorry for all the smilies Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply   BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 18:15

ty for applicationwe had a long chat already and to me your are welcome to our humble home vote is yesregards shantal(merewen)
Back to top Go down
doomy

doomy

Number of posts : 30
Guild Characters : doomsday101 arrowsaway
Guild : KingdomHeart
BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Priest Priest
Alter Class: Assassin Assassin
Main Pet: Salamander Crescent Salamander Crescent

PostSubject: Re: BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply   BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 19:52

oh yes u got my vote i dped wit him and hes helped me out and hes fun i vote yes!!!!
Back to top Go down
kitty

Number of posts : 5
Guild Characters : kkittyy
Guild : KingdomHeart
BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply   BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr - 17:15

babyjeff is a fun dper i had a blast with our group you got my vote ... hope for more dps with baby jeff BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Icon_cat

from kitty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply   BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr - 17:38

BabyJaff wrote:
Hello All,

My Ingame Name is: BabyJaff
My RealName is: Wayne
Where i am From: I am From United Kingdom Smile Living in England right now, but was born in Wales (So yes im a little welsh Smile
My Age: I am 20 atm 21 this year

Why i am Applying: I am Applying to Guild Because i would like a place to play and enjoy Smile I Have been playing game for quite a while now and ived had to play most of it myself, except for the Parties i join to grp Smile Gets a little boring on your own in end,

After Talking to Merewen when i saw her in CV 1 Today Smile, I am Applying to see if i can join your little grp, and possibly make some firends Smile so i may grp and lvl with ppl who are fun to play with Smile and those that enjoy the game Smile and to see if i can add to you Community of players Smile

A Little while back i quit game for a short period aswell giving my account to a friend so she could play Smile after coming back 2weeks ago(approx) ive lvld a few time and ive started to rebuild my gear and pets or Cards that i use Smile to what it was once before Smile

Well thanks to anyone who has read tis Smile and im hoping for an answer soon, btw i am not too good at writing things like this i find it hard to explain this at time Smile so if u find it hard to get to now me thru this post maybe, just give me a pm ingame Smile im up for a chat sometime

Well Gl ingame all Very Happy

p.s. sorry for all the smilies Razz
join approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply   BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BabyJaff Level 70 Priest Apply
Page 1 of 1