Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining KH! Lvl73 priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayJack

Joining KH! Lvl73 priest Empty
PostSubject: Joining KH! Lvl73 priest   Joining KH! Lvl73 priest Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr - 16:49

Whats up peeps ^^
I was informed that i had to get 3 votes to join KH, so to please the audience (Thats you) I'll tell you a lil' bout me.

My name is Jay (Thats what i wanna be called), I live in the US. I am 23 years old.

Who is Jay?
Jay is a my name (RL and game). I work at Microsoft (Omg!), and I want you to click Yes. Why? Because i'm a desperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining KH! Lvl73 priest   Joining KH! Lvl73 priest Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr - 17:40

loldesperate well  our chat was more then ok but dunno what other member thinking about you so i await some post replies from them
.and hope i can get to know you a little better

regards

merewen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining KH! Lvl73 priest   Joining KH! Lvl73 priest Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 5:20

Hmm I will take a chance on you. I vote yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining KH! Lvl73 priest   Joining KH! Lvl73 priest Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 8:52

Well personnaly i say no, i was dping with my huna lvl 70 once back with you.

1. you aren't an active player
2. i remember everybody complaining about your healing in dp nobody wanted you in dp

sorry that all i can remember may have change
Back to top Go down
Kate74

Kate74

Number of posts : 72
Guild Characters : Misty1
Guild : KingdomHeart
Joining KH! Lvl73 priest Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Joining KH! Lvl73 priest Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Assassin Assassin
Alter Class: None
Main Pet: Orc Warrior Orc Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Joining KH! Lvl73 priest   Joining KH! Lvl73 priest Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 11:00

the only part of requems statement that im consernd about is your active status. not every1 is a model player and nobody's perfect Smile if the vote is yes then hope to see that you are active. would like to hear more about you before i vote tho k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining KH! Lvl73 priest   Joining KH! Lvl73 priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining KH! Lvl73 priest
Page 1 of 1