Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaffre

Number of posts : 5
Guild Characters : Zaffre
Guild : KingdomHearto.o
Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Right_bar_bleue

Country : Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Default
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Empty
PostSubject: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun - 21:24

Hello everyone! =D I'm Zaffre, and I asked one of your leaders about joining and I was told to post here .

So, Why do I want to join? Well, When i first started playing Rappelz, alot of your members helped me out. With little things like showing me how to summon a pet, or big things like killing Abhuva for me. I want to be part of a friendly environment and joining your guild is something I've always wanted to do. I love to help others, I'm very active to the guilds I join and I never bring a guild down, I do my best to help out.

Who am I? Zaffre, a level 50 cleric, going to be a bishop (wh00t!!) and I KNOW I will be alot higher soon. I've had higher characters before, so I'm not a newby or anything. And when I get higher I'll be sure to seige or whatever else I should do to help out Smile.People tell me I have a great personality. =D

So I hope you take my application into consideration and recruit me to be a member of your family! =D Thanks for taking the time to read!

Last edited by Zaffre on Sun 14 Jun - 16:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun - 23:40

This sounds quite good. I'm only wondering what guilds you've been in before. as u mentioned: u never let your guilds down. I'm also wondering who your old maincharacter is.

//PhantashiA
Back to top Go down
Zaffre

Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 0:10

LaondA wrote:
This sounds quite good. I'm only wondering what guilds you've been in before. as u mentioned: u never let your guilds down. I'm also wondering who your old maincharacter is.

//PhantashiA

Well, I haven't been in any top guilds or anything, I've only been in about 3 guilds. I was in ShadowHearts a while back, St0ned (back when it was really good) and Tears guild. I got into all of those guilds, even the good St0ned , during e4 and before i was r3, It was on another cleric I had made. On Yeti server I did have an r4 and an r5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 13:44

Ok ty for your reply. I'm gonna vouch for you Smile so 1 out of 3 done Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 13:52

Sounds like your a decent guy, you have my vote. 1 more to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaffre

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun - 16:28

Thanks for the votes! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 6:33

Defintely need more healers in KH. Third vote cast for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 6:57

Alrighty. try to get a hold on me onlien and i'll invite you.
join approved

//PhantashiA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun - 7:06

Congratulations and welcome to Kingdomheart Zaffre! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zaffre

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun - 16:17

Thankyou all for taking the time to read this and for voting me into your excellent guild =D I promise when I join I won't let anyone down, especially the people who voted for me. I won't be able to log on for the invite until this Saturday, I have alot of exams this week and I've been spending alot of time studying and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun - 16:31

Zaffre wrote:
Thankyou all for taking the time to read this and for voting me into your excellent guild =D I promise when I join I won't let anyone down, especially the people who voted for me. I won't be able to log on for the invite until this Saturday, I have alot of exams this week and I've been spending alot of time studying and such.

Oh then we can't really invite you then...

Jokes lol! Look forward to seeing you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun - 16:32

anytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lifemaster
Warehouse Keeper
lifemaster

Number of posts : 144
Guild Characters : lifemaster
Time Zone : deep in the woods of canada
Guild : KingdomHeart

Registration date : 2007-07-09

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Bishop Bishop
Alter Class:
Main Pet:

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun - 10:48

when u log on sat. pm lifemaster for invite plz and welcome to family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)   Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaffre, a spirited healer looking to join :)
Page 1 of 1