Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LordAzre

Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Empty
PostSubject: Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart   Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb - 18:28

Hello everyone, My ign is LordAzreal 52 Soul Breeder. I know some of
you through dping on my CM ( FallenMage ) and uping ( LordAzreal ).
This is not an alt since I play both accounts few hrs a day. I know
some of you guys, I'm interested in joining. I would appreciate if I am
accepted. For any reason if not, then no hard feelings. bye
Back to top Go down
pizzaboyy

pizzaboyy

Number of posts : 10
Guild Characters : Pizzaboyy
Time Zone : GMT+1
Guild : KingdomHeart
Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Assassin Assassin
Alter Class: Holy Warrior Holy Warrior
Main Pet: Skeleton Warrior Skeleton Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart   Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb - 8:00

I say yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Azreal

Azreal

Number of posts : 6
Guild Characters : LordAzreal
Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-27

Rappelz Stats
Main Class:
Alter Class: None
Main Pet: Firestorm Fairy Firestorm Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart   Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb - 9:22

yay ! 1 positive vote 2 more to go

( ty pizza )
Back to top Go down
cuddlebud09

Number of posts : 3
Guild Characters : S0u1T4nk3r

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Electric
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart   Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb - 12:52

i vote yes ive dped quite a few times with fallenmage and hes a good friendly player =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart   Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb - 18:35

well what can i say
i did some ursa  with him on my dm queenofmycastle and yes he sounds real nice and enjoys the game as it seems.
i noticed he likes to step forward and take control in guiding the dps.
its my personal opinion :
1 its good to take control if none does but let some space to breath sometimes if know what i mean
2 in otherwords avoid to sound to bossy cause i know you dont mean it that way but some do))
my vote he has realy good and social minded.
i respect that alot.

regards merewen

join approved 3/3
Back to top Go down
VodaVoda

Number of posts : 163
Guild Characters : VodaVoda (main), YUIxFr3aK // HazyVoda
Time Zone : Singapore GMT+8

Registration date : 2007-07-31

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Archer Archer
Alter Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart   Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb - 18:55

I say yes. This is coming from beirenda, if u have yet know my main Very Happy

Agree exactly with what merewen said, but i think other than that you are quite good. See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Azreal

Azreal

Number of posts : 6
Guild Characters : LordAzreal

Registration date : 2009-02-27

Rappelz Stats
Main Class:
Alter Class: None

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart   Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar - 6:38

1st of all thank you all of you for the positive note. I've dped and uped with you guys and I've enjoyed your company which made me look forward to joining KH. It would an honor to be part of the guild.

As to what Shanny ( merewen ) said, yes you quite nailed it I do tend to take leads and somewhat sounds bossy as in telling half the times do this do that. That is only if I am leading or if I see noone is leading. That part of me probably comes out due me playing lots of other MMORPG where I am guild leader and in some games I lead parties against the final bosses. If that part of me have offended anyone then i sincerely apologize. since I think I'm old enough to know how to control my composer but we all make mistakes here and there. If i make my mistakes I would appreciate being pointed out so I can correct myself.

To Bei . Omg ! I didn't know that was you =) :::: pokes ::::

I want to join KH for the people who are in it. I've met quite a few people .. bei , shanny , soul , pizza , vet , hawkgirl , kitty and some more. Seeing how the members are I really wanna be part of a good guild. To me in a game a guild is like a home and members are the family. Thank you again for the positive notes
Back to top Go down
MissDeianeira

MissDeianeira

Number of posts : 27
Guild Characters : Breeder

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart   Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar - 8:20

Hiya Jason Smile

Ja ofcourse you got my vote also. Youre a nice person and will fit in this family for sure. Cya in game ^^

Greets, Hawkgirl :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart   Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested In Joining Kingdom Heart
Page 1 of 1