Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interested in joining kh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jon

Number of posts : 1
Guild Characters : sodapopkid
Guild : KingdomHeart
interested in joining kh Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100interested in joining kh Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-04

interested in joining kh Empty
PostSubject: interested in joining kh   interested in joining kh Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 17:28

hi i'am sodapopkid and im interested in becomeing member of kh for few reasons ...... to start merewen was so nice to help when i was trying to make invis. logo's ...lol so she was very helpful to a stranger and also ppl are always on so no problem finding ppl to talk with and most important thing i dont see any kh in pk ...( i like ) and about me im a father and grandfather (KkittyY ) is my girlfriend and we enjoy playing together and hope to dp with u guy's and gal's soon .......acceptence would be very nice ty : )
Back to top Go down
kitty

Number of posts : 5
Guild Characters : kkittyy
interested in joining kh Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100interested in joining kh Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: interested in joining kh   interested in joining kh Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 19:54

it would be nice to c u in same guild as i hearts belong together as for u are my man we beet together lol...
ive been helpin him to lvl hes getting close ,hes a good player
love kitty u got my vote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interested in joining kh   interested in joining kh Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar - 4:27

never break a happy couple is wat i say,so yes you have my vote Smile

puk
Back to top Go down
pizzaboyy

pizzaboyy

Number of posts : 10
Guild Characters : Pizzaboyy
Time Zone : GMT+1

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Assassin Assassin
Alter Class: Holy Warrior Holy Warrior
Main Pet: Skeleton Warrior Skeleton Warrior

PostSubject: Re: interested in joining kh   interested in joining kh Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar - 8:37

Can't say no Razz
Let's not make him suffer anymore Wink
*yes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interested in joining kh   interested in joining kh Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar - 9:16

jon wrote:
hi i'am sodapopkid and im interested in becomeing member of kh for few reasons ...... to start merewen was so nice to help when i was trying to make invis. logo's ...lol so she was very helpful to a stranger and also ppl are always on so no problem finding ppl to talk with and most important thing i dont see any kh in pk ...( i like ) and about me im a father and grandfather (KkittyY ) is my girlfriend and we enjoy playing together and hope to dp with u guy's and gal's soon .......acceptence would be very nice ty : )

well gained 3 votes very easy so invitation approved
welcome and regards from
Merewen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interested in joining kh   interested in joining kh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interested in joining kh
Page 1 of 1