Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajuju

Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Empty
PostSubject: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 16:56

Hello KH!,

This is Ajuju (100 archer), and I am very interested in your guild. Very Happy I was asked by Pirusk to apply. =) I love Rappelz, and play it whenever I can! (Yes, I have no life lol lol! )

I would love to be accepted into guild, but if not chosen I will not be too upset. Sad

Thanks! Ajuju
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 22:09

Ok i am realllyy sure people gonna ask for more detail (meh i didn't do what i told lolll ) If you can just talk more about you for those who don't know you .

For me its a YES ! I have dp a lot with ajuju really nice person he have the profil of a KH member i would love to see hi with us !
Back to top Go down
VodaVoda

Number of posts : 163
Guild Characters : VodaVoda (main), YUIxFr3aK // HazyVoda
Time Zone : Singapore GMT+8
Guild : KingdomHeart
Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Archer Archer
Alter Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
Main Pet: Firestorm Fairy Firestorm Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 0:42

Hi Ajuju,

from my experience while lvling my BS alt (hazyvoda) at around the 80-90 range, I found that you are in many ppl No-dp list coz you simply leeches too much in DPs. Maybe you have changed since then, plus u gotten pirusk's recommendation, so its a neutral for me here. Good luck in getting ur 2 more votes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 9:37

I know that I dont have any say in this thread but I just want to point out that I dped with him pre R5. He Leeched for a long time.. I kicked him from my party.
Back to top Go down
GotBuffed

GotBuffed

Number of posts : 69
Guild Characters : GotBuffed,BattleHeart,Hunability
Time Zone : Germany
Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-19

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Soldier Soldier
Main Pet: Orc Warrior Orc Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 10:19

I also DPed some times with Ajuju and can just say he did his job well and wasnt afk much. Its quite a while ago and I dont know what maybe changed. I would like to read a bit more about your charakter/play-style (:

Leeching a lot isnt very nice but I dont know if theres maybe a good reason for soo.. let us know how things are atm (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 17:01

Well Well
Seems to be a nice guy but afk longtime in a dp isn't the right way so better log if realy need afk for what ever your reason will be.
ofc if it happens to much people start to dislike you, but i cant judge you , so i look what others have to say about you.

I am willing to give it a try
so got my vote on 1 condition:
if i get complains about leeching then its np for me to confront you and if needed boot again without warning.
KH is a guild with a good reputation on being polite and correct and we want to keep it that way.
so if you can promise me to change that part of your gaming style then i see np, better leech then being an ass to others but both  are a bad habbit.
So maybe you can respond to these messages.
be open and honest , thats what we are and i expect all to be open and honest inhere about behavior and opinions.

Kind regards
Merewen
Back to top Go down
Ajuju

PostSubject: I have changed!   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 20:06

Yes, I do admit I was a leecher at 9x level, being so I was kicked from LexTalionis.

However I have learned, and have stopped doing it for awhile now and will not do it again because I respect not wasting time for others.

I don't mean to be rude, but realize that what I did WAS rude. =/ Again I am sorry and hope to still be accepted.

As far as wanting me to say more about myself, I'm not really sure what you're looking for with that? If you can please ask me questions or something? I don't know. Hehe

Thanks! Ajuju
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 8:07

well its a good thing you speak up and admit wat you did wrong,tels me allot about people when they do.
evrybody can change so why not you so yes you have my vote.
hopefuly you dont dissepoint us in this

gl and have fun in KH

puk
Back to top Go down
GotBuffed

GotBuffed

Number of posts : 69
Guild Characters : GotBuffed,BattleHeart,Hunability
Time Zone : Germany

Registration date : 2008-05-19

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Soldier Soldier
Main Pet: Orc Warrior Orc Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 12:39

As long u r tolerant and willing to help others you're welcome for me. My problem with leeching is not that KS could be a few hits faster but u set ur own aims over the other people that try (hard) to do what they can so all can have a round. (-:

So I say yes for invite and see how it goes (:

- Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 13:12

Well the fact i recommend it was that i have never seen him leech in my dps each and we had lot of fun together. These story is something i didn't knew about but i still recommend it. He is never full of mp in my dps when bunch of people are wich sometime piss me off since damage come from skill spaming.

I think he can have another chance but don't dissapoint me ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 13:23

well enough votes to go and give him his chance to proof he changed into a good sports and willing to hekp others and isn't to proud to ask help if needed

gz on votes
Join Approved

Merewen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)   Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in Joining Guild (Ajuju)
Page 1 of 1