Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!!

Go down 

Can I Get Your Vote To Join
1. yes
Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Vote_lcap100%Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
2.NO
Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Vote_lcap0%Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!!   Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb - 18:58

HI i play a lvl 65 Bsumm and have been looking for a guild for awhile.
but none have yet to spark an interest. I am Look for as guild that
like to party and all round play and chat with each other. I am not the
type of person who likes to sit on a game by myself and farm in
silence. i have seen ppl around in this guild and have yet to meet
anyone in the guild that was boring or rude or anything like that.
Most Guilds i have talked to so crazy about the game that they take all
the fun out of it. so that this is short but i am not much of a typer
and i don't want to ramble about myself too long i am sure that you
have plenty of these to read. well i hope you let me join the guild so
we can start our fun adventures together and help me make this game fun
again.

ING
deathstouch

P.S.
Pm me anytime if you want to chat i am always looking for a good conversation. Thanks kakashi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!!   Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb - 1:08

how did you get this homepage? have u talked anything to a KH member?
where u from in real life? anything more interesting stuff about you?

i want to know more.. untill then i say NO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!!   Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb - 5:52

Well i have seen a few of you in a dp with for a while i have been playing this game since E3. i gave all my gear pets and deleted most of my chars about 7-8 months ago. i got this home to apply from your guild leader that i just happen to talk to because i was trying to find out more info about the guild and how to join.
i am 21 years old i am IL, USA i have 2 kids and a wonderful wife. um.. (sry i am still new to this guild not sure what else i can put)
i have been in stoned back when sephx was GL and it was actually a really fun guild back then. and way way back almost at the beggining of e3 i was in gullwings and left shortly after shukkie became a VGG <----- then he got fired haha. (sry to any1 that was friends with him.
I am a pretty relaxed player I dp for the most part when i play. i do have a few RL friends that play, but they are unable to get on as much as me so they are afraid that they are not active enough to join a guild but other than that if you have any other questions about my self plz feel free to pm in game (deathstouch)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!!   Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb - 7:54

deathstouch wrote:
Well i have seen a few of you in a dp with for a while i have been playing this game since E3. i gave all my gear pets and deleted most of my chars about 7-8 months ago. i got this home to apply from your guild leader that i just happen to talk to because i was trying to find out more info about the guild and how to join.
i am 21 years old i am IL, USA i have 2 kids and a wonderful wife. um.. (sry i am still new to this guild not sure what else i can put)
i have been in stoned back when sephx was GL and it was actually a really fun guild back then. and way way back almost at the beggining of e3 i was in gullwings and left shortly after shukkie became a VGG <----- then he got fired haha. (sry to any1 that was friends with him.
I am a pretty relaxed player I dp for the most part when i play. i do have a few RL friends that play, but they are unable to get on as much as me so they are afraid that they are not active enough to join a guild but other than that if you have any other questions about my self plz feel free to pm in game (deathstouch)

Well my dad was a friend of sephx and is a ex gullwing chinaron was his priest
untill i start play rappelz and using his account.
So i am very curious about your old char names so i could ask him if he remembers you))

regards merewen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!!   Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar - 5:28

dunno if you got an invite to guild yet..
but that was about what i wanted to know =)
so my previous NO is not a NO anymore Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!!   Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar - 12:59

deathstouch wrote:
HI i play a lvl 65 Bsumm and have been looking for a guild for awhile.
but none have yet to spark an interest. I am Look for as guild that
like to party and all round play and chat with each other. I am not the
type of person who likes to sit on a game by myself and farm in
silence. i have seen ppl around in this guild and have yet to meet
anyone in the guild that was boring or rude or anything like that.
Most Guilds i have talked to so crazy about the game that they take all
the fun out of it. so that this is short but i am not much of a typer
and i don't want to ramble about myself too long i am sure that you
have plenty of these to read. well i hope you let me join the guild so
we can start our fun adventures together and help me make this game fun
again.

ING
deathstouch

P.S.
Pm me anytime if you want to chat i am always looking for a good conversation. Thanks kakashi

join approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!!   Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say I and ask to join your guild!!!
Page 1 of 1