Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intrested to join guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazy Ey

Intrested to join guild Empty
PostSubject: Intrested to join guild   Intrested to join guild Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb - 6:35

hiya i am ICanlvlYourPets lill bro and i play on OrcFan and Ninjastrike most on Ninjastrike. i want to join guild becouse it seems like an helpful and nice guild and friendly members so want votes so i can join i have only pked 1 time Embarassed but that was becouse a noob did ks me on kero so i got pissed but i dont pk for fun Cool i am lvl 22 on Ninjastrike atm .I have school but i am 4 pm and online almost everyday . on the weekends im online as mutch as i can^^ so this is my letter hope you accept me ^^
Back to top Go down

Intrested to join guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intrested to join guild   Intrested to join guild Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb - 18:27

i did some ursa with you and although i think your a little impatienced ( but thats age i guess)
and must say it was fun and your good company so i give me your vote so you get a chance to see what a real family looks like.
gogo you need rank 3 to join

regards merewen
Back to top Go down

Intrested to join guild
Page 1 of 1