Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to join your Senior guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxSantaX

I would like to join your Senior guild Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join your Senior guild   I would like to join your Senior guild Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr - 18:43

Hello my name is XxSantaXx and I am a 87 bishop at the moment. I like to dp and to siege against other guilds. I do not pk unless guild member needs help or i am getting attacked. This is my main and I am very active. When i am afk, sleeping, or at school, i will simply still be online, but in a shop.

Thanks, XxSantaXx =)
Back to top Go down
Azreal

Azreal

Number of posts : 6
Guild Characters : LordAzreal
Guild : KingdomHeart
I would like to join your Senior guild Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I would like to join your Senior guild Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-27

Rappelz Stats
Main Class:
Alter Class: None
Main Pet: Firestorm Fairy Firestorm Fairy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join your Senior guild   I would like to join your Senior guild Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr - 8:40

My response is a NO. I don't like to be rude but you come with lots of bad reputations. But if other guildies accept u, then I will go with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join your Senior guild   I would like to join your Senior guild Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr - 9:01

Ty for your applicationsome dont know you some do
i heard stuff in guild chat about you , due to scam in the past  and go afk longtimes in dp
mrsmonday say your ok as far as she knows you.
now its time to ligthen up some old cows to explain us why these strories did pop up
i other words, if none is true or in other context , then now its the time to explain and defend .
awaiting on a notification by you concerning this topic i will keep my yes /no vote to myself untill i know a little more.

Kind regards
merewen 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join your Senior guild   I would like to join your Senior guild Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr - 16:14

yeah i'm wondering the same. how come u got such a nice pet as a evo3 hawk and still ppl kicks u out from parties pking u ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join your Senior guild   I would like to join your Senior guild Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr - 6:39

One thing that comes to my mind is a dp a few weeks ago, i was dping with santa in a 85+ dp, he pulls out a evo 1 skelly and goes afk, eventually we kick him when we find out, then hes been gone for 15-20 min allready, CM in dp then pks him in anger, ok maby not the best move but still, takes santa another 20 min or so to find out hes been kicked and pked, starts shouting that he will get his "main"(??) and fuck ppl up etc. Hour or so after this dp, i see him shouting for dp as 83 healer!

So you lied in the dp about your lvl thats clear, how about your spoken "main"? he exists or?

A BIG NO from me, top 10 of the worse players ive been dping with, lier, bad mannered etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join your Senior guild   I would like to join your Senior guild Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr - 10:47

ty daeras, that u reminded me of that dp.
i almost forgot why i dont dp with santa anymore...

ya i was in that dp too and its all true
Back to top Go down
GotBuffed

GotBuffed

Number of posts : 69
Guild Characters : GotBuffed,BattleHeart,Hunability
Time Zone : Germany
Guild : KingdomHeart
I would like to join your Senior guild Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I would like to join your Senior guild Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-19

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Soldier Soldier
Alter Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
Main Pet: Orc Warrior Orc Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join your Senior guild   I would like to join your Senior guild Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 0:02

I DPed several times with xSantax on alts at 7x,8x,9x. My vote is defenetly NO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join your Senior guild   I would like to join your Senior guild Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 6:10

Ok this is going nowhere,
to many objections in my opinion so i  end this topic
Sry for Santa but join wont be approved,
Still i hope if all is true, he start thinking about it and change his gaming style and attitude for future sake..
Wish you luck in finding a spot else where.
topic closed    Join not Approved    regards Merewen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join your Senior guild   I would like to join your Senior guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join your Senior guild
Page 1 of 1