Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aziraphale

Number of posts : 5
Guild Characters : AndJill
Time Zone : US Eastern (-5gmt)
Guild : KingdomHeart
I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Right_bar_bleue

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Aziraphale
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
Alter Class: Fighter Fighter
Main Pet: Skeleton Fighter Skeleton Fighter

I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Empty
PostSubject: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 15:45

Hi all

A member of your guild (Immolatus) said that when I reached level 50 that if I wanted to join your guild that he'd put in a good word for me. He and I are members of another group (see below) and he's taught me a ton about this game just through answering my endless hail of questions.

My name is Steve and I've been a long-standing member of another (primarily D2) group called Guild Medieval. That guild is a non-hacking, non-cheating, fair-play, family-oriented group whose motto is "Honor, Integrity, and Fair-Play". I take this motto to heart wherever I am and whatever game I happen to be playing.

I'm still really new to Rappelz. I played a while in epic 4 on the bahamut server but stopped playing there when Hellgate London came out. Many folks know the rest of this story... After the Flagship downfall I came back to Rappelz and the rest is history.

My main is a level 50 breeder named AndJill. She is on the cusp of being a soul breeder (once I get her to job level 50). I have several other chars but they're all still very low. I enjoy playing them but enjoy my breeder the most. I anxiously await being able to dual summon and tame better.

Merwewen, from what you said (and how you said it) in our conversation earlier, this guild is right for me. I only hope that I am right for it.

Thank you all for considering me.
Sincerely
Aziraphale (aka AndJill)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr - 7:47

Well ty for the introduction, and to me you can have 1 positive vote to try out kingdomhearts
just 1 problem at this very moment, we are busy to raise our join limit to rank 4.

so i put you on hold for a while untill the pol is finished.when its done i will inform you what is gonna happen, for now you need 2 more votes atleast to become part of our family.
Kind Regards..
Merewen.
Back to top Go down
voltoth

voltoth

Number of posts : 18
Guild Characters : Immolatus, AlteriorMotive
Time Zone : GMT
I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
Alter Class: Cleric Cleric
Main Pet: Salamander Crescent Salamander Crescent

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr - 9:25

well if it's votes he needs ... Razz

i'm sure i don't need to remind you that i still stalk these pages Razz

either way he get a thumbs up from me since i referred him anyway.

i hope to be back in the game myself i short order however i'm having some issues moving away from EVE Online but enough of that ...

if you're raising the join lvl to make room in the guild then he can have my clerics spot (CrimsonThunder) while he levels himself up. alternatively, invite him to the jr guild. either way i think he will be a great asset to the guild for dp's, sieges, raids and ta's

it will also give him some much needed experience

regards
Immolatus
aka Andy
aka Voltoth
Back to top Go down
Kate74

Kate74

Number of posts : 72
Guild Characters : Misty1

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Assassin Assassin
Alter Class: None
Main Pet: Orc Warrior Orc Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr - 12:46

merewen wrote:
Well ty for the introduction, and to me you can have 1 positive vote to try out kingdomhearts
just 1 problem at this very moment, we are busy to raise our join limit to rank 4.

so i put you on hold for a while untill the pol is finished.when its done i will inform you what is gonna happen, for now you need 2 more votes atleast to become part of our family.
Kind Regards..
Merewen.

my vote is yes aswell you say the right things in ur request to join Smile however as my sis has said we are in the middle of posiblly changeing the lvl limit for the sr guild, at present it is not known what the outcome will be for this, but there is always a home for kh members weather in the sr guild or in the jr guild Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 5:11

Tell me you played HC and u have my vote!
Back to top Go down
Aziraphale

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Aziraphale

Rappelz Stats

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 6:47

If you are referencing D2, yes I played HC for a little while. I gave it up
after some time due to not being able to convince others to play it.
Without a team, it's really no fun. Why play HC when all of your friends play SC? For the same reason I moved from the Bahamut server to Lydian. At least I know someone here.

If you're referencing HGL, no I didn't play HC due to my aggressive playing style.

If you're not referencing D2 or HGL, then you'll have to elaborate a bit I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 10:08

Looks like my sisters want to let you in,ill trust my sisters so yes you have my vote,welcome Very Happy

best regards Pukk
Back to top Go down
Aziraphale

Rappelz Stats

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr - 7:11

Thank you all for your votes of confidence. I'll be very pleased to be
accepted into either the Jr or Sr guild.

I have a long way to go yet I think.
I am still learning a lot just playing in dps (good ones and bad
ones). I think that I learn more in a bad dp than I do in a successful
one. What a Face I've also learned a lot simply by browsing through the various
posts here.

Thanks again
Aziraphale
aka AndJill
aka Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr - 7:17

Aziraphale wrote:
Thank you all for your votes of confidence. I'll be very pleased to be
accepted into either the Jr or Sr guild.

I have a long way to go yet I think.
I am still learning a lot just playing in dps (good ones and bad
ones). I think that I learn more in a bad dp than I do in a successful
one. What a Face I've also learned a lot simply by browsing through the various
posts here.

Thanks again
Aziraphale
aka AndJill
aka Steve
join approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale   I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish to join your guild - Aziraphale
Page 1 of 1