Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the KingdomHeart Guild on Lydian server of Rappelz

KingdomHeartsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little r3 applying to the guild.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zippaa

A little r3 applying to the guild. Empty
PostSubject: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar - 12:50

Ehm, i dont really know what to write here but i've played rappelz for a year and since my main account has been banned i came back and i need an active guild. Rappelz is the first mmorpg i play but ive played a lot elasto mania before that (10years old 2d game). My old char was zolifia, that some of you may remember.
As i said i dont really know what to write here but all i need is an active and friendly guild (i've quitted pking if that worries you)

~PJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar - 19:16

Zippaa wrote:
Ehm, i dont really know what to write here but i've played rappelz for a year and since my main account has been banned i came back and i need an active guild. Rappelz is the first mmorpg i play but ive played a lot elasto mania before that (10years old 2d game). My old char was zolifia, that some of you may remember.
As i said i dont really know what to write here but all i need is an active and friendly guild (i've quitted pking if that worries you)

~PJ
its ok
told him to post if he wants a chance so chk him out, btw i see you as guest which means your not registered yet

regards merewen
Back to top Go down
Kate74

Kate74

Number of posts : 72
Guild Characters : Misty1
Guild : KingdomHeart
A little r3 applying to the guild. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A little r3 applying to the guild. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Assassin Assassin
Alter Class: None
Main Pet: Orc Warrior Orc Warrior

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar - 3:41

hmm before i vote id like to know why you were banned from rappelz? was it from pking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar - 14:24

no, it was for unfair trading -.-
Back to top Go down
GotBuffed

GotBuffed

Number of posts : 69
Guild Characters : GotBuffed,BattleHeart,Hunability
Time Zone : Germany
A little r3 applying to the guild. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A little r3 applying to the guild. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-19

Rappelz Stats
Main Class: Soldier Soldier
Alter Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar - 3:58

So a scammer who learned something about it? (;
I guess you read the terms/rules about KH in ths forum and dont do stuff like that anymore.

Dont remember you or your old character so I cant say much. Maybe we can talk a bit ingame (if your timezone doesnt differ too much from central europe ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kate74

Kate74

Rappelz Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar - 14:04

hmm well sorry to say but ur application to our guild is going to take time. we will need to learn more about you before a a vote is made i think, the fact that you were honnest about what you did to get banned is good and speeks to the fact that you seem to be willing to change ur ways but still this is going to take time k Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar - 14:30

lol ok, i got banned bacuse one of my friends found the password username to an account on salamander server and told me to help him transfer the items, so i did and then i didnt here more about it. It was only crap items anyway but stillit sucks to get banned for it -.- lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar - 18:27

well.. found a username and password for an accout.... -.-
even if it just was "crap" things, you just dont do that.. things like that ruin other ppls game.. thats really stupid and personally i fucking hate scammers.
im not sure wether im able to vote, since my main no longer is in KH. but if im able to, i will definetly say NO!

the so called crap items can have a value for that person.. and by actually take advantage of that you guys found out his login proves that you have low caracter. and such things i never want to see in KH. and now that i know that you and "your friend" done that to another person i dont want to see you with the KH logo over your chars head.. (even though you told us this yourself)
Back to top Go down
Kate74

Kate74

Rappelz Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar - 22:32

wow well im going to have to agree with wedda on this, 1st you say from unfair tradeing then you say you helped out right steal from sum1. my rappelz stuff may be crap to others but to me it is all i have for this game, now just think about how bad you made that person feel from what you stole.... sorry i will not vote in ur favor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar - 10:15

a big NOOOO KingdomHeart has no place for you,theres annough scammer friendly guilds out there

pukk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr - 16:47

Ok fair enough he tried his best to tell up what happend so thats good but the big question marks kh have now about you as a person is not good as i read the postings means there will be no invite,
democratic is our system so end of apply

so join kh is not approved

case closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr - 10:56

whats with all this hate
Scammers are people too o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr - 15:48

through hate comes great power O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr - 16:05

Wedda wrote:
through hate comes great power O_o
grrr i eat weddaz Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr - 19:02

oh noes.. UnrealKnight wants to eat me A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_rabbit

nUB! O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little r3 applying to the guild.   A little r3 applying to the guild. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little r3 applying to the guild.
Page 1 of 1